Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Taxes - Wound Progress - The Outcome


(Taken 6 November 2007)
(Click on picture to enlarge)
It has been a while since I posted an update on this wound. I didnt really photograph much during it's progress but here is what his leg looks like today, took this a few minutes ago. He has a bit of a lump where the scar is but as you can see it has healed really well, far better than I envisaged. Oh and bear in mind that as a typical stud colt (that needs to be gelded soon) he was trying to bite me and play with me the whole time I was trying to get this shot LOL.

Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. His leg does look OK but the scar will be with him forever I suppose. Not that he minds. His biting and playing around will be short lived and I suppose it must be.

A nice photo of a serious wound or one that could be serious.

Rising Rainbow said...

Yes, considering what it started out like, it looks great. It still makes me crazy they have to do such things to themselves.