Sunday, March 9, 2008

Update on Taxes and his Accident




I took a few shots of Taxes this evening. He has been so good about flushing the wound but is not mad about having me removing the dead tissue and seems to have been taking pretty good care of keeping it clean himself. The skin is a nice healthy pink and I continue to spray it with the antibiotic spray and think it is doing really well. I managed to remove some of the black today and will just keep plugging away at it.




There is ice everywhere here and I dont want to risk him slipping on the ice and snow outside so I am having to put his leg into a bucket in order to flush the area and not get everything wet and he has been very good about that. The handling daily is also helping with his manners although he is still a brat and desperately wants to play with everyone and everything.




Will keep you posted.




Lori


No comments: