Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The View From My Kitchen Window - 12 March 2008

I can always see the railway crossing and most of the field from the kitchen window and quite often I will just stand there and gaze out and watch what is happening, the horses, the birds or the weather, I just find it relaxing, so I decided today to do a series taken from this same spot every once in a while to see how different it looks at different times of the year.

So here is today's version, we started just below freezing and you can still see a bit of the snow on the ground, but we got up to the 50s and it was a glorious day. You can see how happy the horses were on my other blog http://prophotobylori.blogspot.com. This was taken earlier in the morning before I went out to feed them.

Hope you all had a great day. (((Hugs)))

Lori

No comments: